Glen Eagle has 135 million shares outstanding as of December 31, 2021. Approximately 65 million shares or 48% of all outstanding shares are owned by fewer than 12 people distributed between Management, Insiders and Partners.
- Gold Project in Honduras:
- Acquisition, construction and expansion of a gold processing plant, 100% owned by Glen Eagle through its subsidiary Cobra Oro de Honduras.
- Current crushing and milling capacity stands at 225 tonnes per day while leaching is still limited for the time being at 120 tonnes per day. The company has ordered recently additional equipment to increase by next summer (2019) its leaching capacity to meet crushing and milling throughput.
- Acquisition in May 2017 of La Cobra, one of the most sought after concession in Honduras.
- In progress to acquire new mining concessions.
- PEA Study on Authier Lithium Project which was later sold in 2016 for $4 000 000 in cash.